This multi-use workstation combines the largest touch screen with advanced clinical tools.
SCHILLER’s high-end electrocardiograph AT-180 is based on the new SCHILLER software platform.
It offers robust design for the busiest hospitals, as well as a combination of applications that makes it the ideal multi-use workstation for private practices.
- high-resolution multi-touch screen for easy ECG review
- Full-size keyboard with a durable, exchange-able cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic
- Resting rhythm up to 20 minutes
- Hook-up adviser with colour-coded waveforms and anatomical model
- Lead reversal detection
- Fast and secure bidirectional Wi-Fi communication, PDQ